Clients of Meredith Charles can access the expertise and experience of a property development team which has successfully turned over more than £240M of assets to date – adding £270M of value to their assets under management.
The Corporate Property Bond enables investors to generate 11% returns from a minimum £20,000 investment, through an asset-backed investment strategy focusing on the development and resale of real estate in London and around the home counties.
Coupon payments are paid bi-annually with the original investment returned in full at the end of the Corporate Property Bonds term. The term for this investment is defined as 24 months and 1 day from the 1st of the Month following the date of investment.
With a combined industry experience of over 100 years, the investment team has a strong track record in producing consistent equity growth in a controlled risk environment. Numerous safeguards have been implemented to mitigate investment risk; these include:
- Investment secured against underlying UK assets by way of a first legal charge
- Corporate guarantees from all shareholders to ensure the protection of investment and interest without price speculations
- A detailed approval process via an independent credit committee who must approve every transaction
- Independent valuation of the assets, a minimum of two property valuations will be completed on each transaction along with an onsite inspection
- A predefined exit strategy
The Corporate Property Bond can produce above-average yields for investors having refined their investment strategy over the past ten years. The team’s extensive knowledge of the UK planning system enables them to identify under-priced or underperforming brown sites and use their skills to transform these properties to trade back into the market for profit.
The Corporate Property Bond is suitable for high net worth and sophisticated investors. However, it may not be offered, sold or transferred, directly or indirectly, in the United States or for the benefit of any US Person. Each purchaser of Bonds shall be asked to certify that they are not a US Person.
Please note: You could lose all of your money invested in this product.
This is a high-risk investment and is much riskier than a savings account. CAPITAL AT RISK.
- 11% Fixed Return
- No upfront fees payable
- First charge over assets & corporate guarantee from shareholding companies
- Income paid Bi-Annually
- Low minimum investment of £20,000.00
- Opportunity to invest in a highly experienced team
Interest: 11% Per Annum
Length: Fully Asset-Backed
Security: 2 Years
Minimum Investment: £20,000
One Of Our Hand-Picked Selections Because:
“If you are looking to invest in the property market, this Bond offers a hassle-free approach to generating a fixed-rate-return over three years with minimal effort”