Hard Assets Program
A five-year programme comprising of a Monetization Joint Venture Agreement (MJVA) on a 50/50 basis aimed at releasing capital from hard assets with a substantial appraisal value.
Monetization Joint Venture Agreement
Investment Term (years)
Minimum Investment (millions)
- No upfront or ongoing costs
- Mutual Non-Disclosure, Non-Circumvent Agreement (NCNDA)
- Option to opt on an annual basis
- Reports on all transactions
Financially engineered for the ‘asset wealthy‘, this investment opportunity offers the potential for above-average returns on existing assets without relinquishing ownership.
Assets to the verified appraisal value of 5 million GDP in:
- Gold bullion
- Precious stones
- Precious metals (inclusive of nickel wire and copper powder)
- Fine art
- Some in-ground assets
High-value assets with a Safe Keeping Receipt (SKR) are used as collateral, on a non-recourse basis, to generate above-average profits through an innovate program devoid of any upfront or ongoing costs.
Assets to the verified value of five-million or above are essential for investment. All requirements of the Initial Compliance Package must be met to proceed.
Invest Must submit KYC Package, for initial due diligence, including the following documents:
- Provenance – A full history of the asset. i.e. receipts, bill of sales, invoices, accounting details, authenticity etc
- Corporate Resolution (where applicable)
- Passport – 150% enlarged, clear, legible
- Current Safe Keeping Receipt (SKR)
- Any other pertinent
What Are The Risks?
The value of investments, and income from them, can go down as well as up and an investor may get back less than the amount invested.